Learn More About Job Openings
View our job openings below. We are hiring in multiple departments with some position inclusive of sign-on bonuses.
Apply now to be a part of the Missouri Slope Family!
RN/LPN ~ New $3 PM Shift Differential!Full Time or Part Time | Bismarck, ND
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for positions guaranteed 24-40 hours per week!
NEW $3.00/hour shift differential for PM shifts and $1.00/hour shift differential for night shifts!PM Shift:
- 24 flexing to 32 hrs/wk (2:15pm-10:45pm)
- 42 hrs/wk (6:00pm-6:30am)
- 32 flexing to 40 hrs/wk (10:30pm-7:00am)
- 24 flexing to 32 hrs/wk (10:30pm-7:00am)
- 1 weekend/month; 1 holiday/year
Primary Job Function: Assessment of the condition of residents; coordination and supervision of care of the residents; documentation of resident information using an electronic medical record system; communication with the resident, their family and their physician; and supervision of certified nurse assistants.
- Responsible for all aspects of nursing care for an assigned nursing unit with an assigned group of residents including:
- Supervision and assistance with resident admissions
- Transfers, discharges, and deaths
- Administration of medications and treatments as ordered by physician and according to facility policy and procedure (Oral, IV, IM, Sub Q, Rectal, PEG tube)
- The ordering and accounting of all drugs per facility policy
- Monitoring of residents' nutritional status
- Communication with attending physicians regarding changes in resident conditions
- Communication with residents and family members regarding any changes in condition, care routine, or treatments assessment of, implementation of, and evaluation of rehabilitation efforts
- Responsible for the supervision and direction of CNAs on the assigned unit, including their performance of resident care and job duties
- Responsible for compliance with nursing, safety, and facility policy and procedures
- Participation in the problem solving process through active involvement in designated taskforces and committees
- Demonstrate integrity, calm manner, and respect for others in interactions with residents, family members, MSLCC employees, and the public
- Demonstrate support of and compliance with resident rights in all regards including confidentiality of resident information
- Demonstrate a desire to stay current and pursue further knowledge in nursing by attendance of in-service programs, workshops, and nurses' meetings
- PICC line care and removal of PICC line if needed
- Blood draws
- IM, Sub Q injections, and TB tests
- PEG tubes - Feedings, cares, and insertion
- IV care and insertion
- IV certification offered through Missouri Slope
- Monitoring blood sugars and administering insulin
- Indwelling and Subprapubic catheter insertion and care
- Colostomy and ileostomy care
- Post-surgical care, including removal of staples and stitches
- Would care, including all types of dressing changes, packing wounds, and wound vacs
- Care of drains such as Thoracentesis tubes (Pleural catheters) and Jackson Pratt drains
- Nephrostomy tubes
- End of life & Hospice care
- Electronic documentation (Point Click Care)
- Completed educational and testing requirements for licensure
- Currently RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) licensed
- New graduate nurses welcome!
To apply, submit a Missouri Slope employment application at the front office or apply online at www.missourislope.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled