Learn More About Job Openings
View our job openings below. We are hiring in multiple departments with some position inclusive of sign-on bonuses.
Apply now to be a part of the Missouri Slope Family!
Human Resources GeneralistFull Time | Bismarck, ND
40 hours per week
8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday through Friday
Primary Job Function
- Perform and support a variety of HR functions, including: benefits administration, payroll processing, talent acquisition, safety reporting, and organizational data analytics
- Administer and coordinate FMLA, medical, and personal leaves in accordance with all applicable laws and company policies
- Determine employee eligibility and changes in coverage for company benefit and retirement plan
- Manage employee paperwork and process company benefit and retirement plan enrollments in coordination with vendor
- Coordinate annual Open Enrollment process
- Provide primary support to the payroll process in timekeeping procedures, such as company benefit entries, premium and incentive validation, etc.
- Provide backup support to the payroll process by maintaining the ability to cover duties and process payroll as needed
- Facilitate orientation and educational sessions for new onboarding employees
- Provide backup support to the hiring process in applicant screening and application processing
- Process timely and accurate filings of employee injuries in accordance with WSI and OSHA
- Maintain and update analytics for recruitment, safety, and assorted initiatives
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Post-secondary education in Business, Human Resources (HR), or other related field preferred
- HRCI or SHRM certifications preferred
- Submit a Missouri Slope employment application at the front office or apply online at www.missourislope.com
- Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a cover letter answering the following questions:
- What interests you about this position?
- What role do you take on in a team environment?
Application Deadline: Open until filled