Missouri Slope at Home is a new service of Missouri Slope in Bismarck currently in the development phase.
The goal of the program is empower older adults in our region to age with independence, dignity and purpose in the community of their choice.
We are in the process of identifying sustainable solutions to address the current gaps and barriers to care for older adults, specifically in rural Burleigh, Morton and McLean counties.
Once these are identified, Missouri Slope at Home will define our program and make it available to older adults in rural areas that may not otherwise have access to such services and supports.
If you are 55 years old or older and would like to participate in a short survey/assessment to assist us in determining the areas of need, click on the survey link below:
The results will be compiled into one report and are anonymous. They will be used in the development of home and community-based services in the areas of: transportation, access to healthy meals, access to healthcare, safe housing and socialization.
Understanding that older adults in rural communities experience greater difficulties accessing the services and supports they need to successfully age at home, Missouri Slope at Home is working toward establishing a network of stakeholders; called the Rural Aging Action Network (RAAN). The RAAN will work together to:
- Address barriers to senior care
- Strengthen caregiver’s capabilities and pipelines
- Optimize sustainable solutions in rural communities, specifically for Burleigh, Morton and Mclean Counties.
If you are a business or organization that is interested in participating in the RAAN as a partner, follow the link below to complete the partner profile.
Benefits of participation include:
- Monthly updates and have opportunities for education on other service programs that extend into our Rural Communities.
- Referrals from Missouri Slope at Home and other partners in the RAAN.
- Increased customer/consumer volume
*There is no fee for membership at this time