Learn More About Job Openings
View our job openings below. We are hiring in multiple departments with some position inclusive of sign-on bonuses.
Apply now to be a part of the Missouri Slope Family!
Night Shift Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) ~ Includes shift differential!Full Time or Part Time | Bismarck, ND
$2,000 sign-on bonus!
Bonus will be offered to newly hired CNAs in positions guaranteed 24-40 hours per week.
Including $1.00/hour shift differential!
Plus certification class and testing reimbursements!
Night Shift: 10:30pm - 7:00am
- PRN, PT, and FT shifts available
- Straight nights; no rotating shifts
- Administers direct personal care to residents
- Responsible to provide a safe environment for residents and co-workers by following all established safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for using mechanical lifts and/or manually assisting resident transfers using forces up to 60 pounds frequently
- Responsible for transportation of residents requiring the physical act of pushing and/or pulling a variety of types of chairs up to 30 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Encourages the residents’ participation in the activity program and assist with transporting as needed
- Will make and change linen on residents' beds according to established procedure or according to the wishes of the resident
- Must respect and uphold resident rights in all regards including confidentiality of resident information
- Maintains vigil and care for dying residents and assist the resident and their family in coping with the dying process and death
- Keeps written notes and record pertinent resident information on the resident’s permanent record and report to the charge nurse
- Demonstrates MSLCC’s customer service standards of excellence
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current CNA certification from North Dakota required
To apply, submit a Missouri Slope employment application at the front office or apply online at www.missourislope.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled