Learn More About Job Openings
View our job openings below. We are hiring in multiple departments with some position inclusive of sign-on bonuses.
Apply now to be a part of the Missouri Slope Family!
Assisted Living Nurse ManagerFull Time | Bismarck, ND
40 hours per week
8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday with on-call
Primary Job Function
To plan, organize, manage, deliver, and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Missouri Slope Assisted Living nursing department.
- Forecast, plan, and develop goals for the assisted living nursing department consistent with the mission and objectives of Missouri Slope, the Director of Assisted Living, and the President/CEO
- Assure the operations of the department are within scope of licensure and are in compliance with state regulation
- Develop and maintain policy and procedure for the department
- Assure that appropriate record keeping is maintained with regards to medical records of clients, services delivered, and billing
- Assist with development and oversee compliance of assisted living nursing department budget
- Responsible for adhering to infection control policies and procedures
- Recommend staffing needs, hiring, and overseeing the provision of training staff
- Provide supervision and direction to staff in the delivery of services to tenants
- Complete staff evaluations and performance reviews, addressing performance concerns as needed
- Minimum of an RN degree required
- Four years of experience in a supervisory capacity preferred
To apply, submit a Missouri Slope employment application at the front office or apply online at www.missourislope.com, and email your resume to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled