Learn More About Job Openings
View our job openings below. We are hiring in multiple departments with some position inclusive of sign-on bonuses.
Apply now to be a part of the Missouri Slope Family!
Medical Environmental AssistantFull Time | Bismarck, ND
40 hours per week
6:30am - 3:00pm - Weekdays
Includes rotating weekends every 4th to 5th week & rotating holidays 2-3 times per year; Some evening and night shifts as needed
- Ensure all equipment and surfaces in the facility are kept clean, sanitary, and orderly
- Measure residents to fit incontinence products and deliver products to resident rooms
- Transport soiled linen to the chute room
- Organize storage areas, assuring items are properly labeled
- Complete deep cleaning and disinfection procedures in resident rooms prior to a new resident placement
- Assist department in resident moves or transfers as needed
- Serve as fill-in for housekeeping duties in assigned areas
- Other reasonable job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read, write, and understand English sufficiently to communicate and follow procedures
To apply, submit an MSLCC employment application at the front office or apply online at www.mslcc.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled